Friday, February 03, 2006

Why?

I heard about blogging quite sometime ago. My friends are doing it but it seems I couldn't find the time to do it. I need some space for me to share my thoughts, views, ideas in anything about manufacturing. Manufacturing has always been close to me. It is something that I waste 20 years of my life time, something that I do now and something that I see will be the things that I'll be doing in the near future...

Everybody must have an aim when doing something or the big Why... To me I just want to share and I hope you will share your ideas, criticize, comments or contribute for a subject that interest you. Hope that something good will come out out of this.

1 Comments:

Blogger Zulkef Abdul said...

Uncle mcm dah tua pulak laa..hehe.
Ehh gambar2 Solidwork yang best dulu tu mana link dia? letak la kat sini.

Cheers mike.

1:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home